Monday, March 28, 2011

Uncensored mind rambles, 3 minutes.

Frank Sinatra is wonderfully romantic.  He uses words like heaven heart happiness, cheek to cheek, wonderfully.  I can tell him exactly where in our history those words were created and why and by whom but I could never make someone swoon without chemicals.  But you know what else?  I'm stuck stuck stuck because (hahaha he says crik, like in browned old novels) (I make novels sound like ground beef)
because I can only write poemns about history class coherently.  No essays work- I can only express under this strange influence, the language of which I don't necessarily trust you to understand
as it is my own. 

I don't mind though.  Dean Martin is singing now.  It's like a nice little sidewalk.  I have a sidewalk to walk between two galaxies.  Actually I am in the center of two neuron black holes at once.  I only want one neurotransmitter stream but two kinds are needed to make me send the right information.  I wish I could write that into my philosophy essay...


-Citron

No comments: