Sunday, April 24, 2011

uncensored mind rambles 1st five minutes of easter

i can not see my floor, it is inundated.  my head is splitting, i feel that Hephaestus is hammering and hammering and hammering inside of it.  his cyclopses...cyclopsi? beat and beat and beat.  well i suppose it is eater now, i wish i had kept my lenten promise.  maybe i will try again. 40 days after lent? i suppose that
's not the way it's supposed to work.  along with my head, my calves feel like poseidon is stabbing them. lovely.  i'm just a mess, am i not? i should be happy and exhilarated i guess, it's easter. i don't even know what bright frock i shall wear.  i wonder if i shall see citron tomorrow, perhaps catch a glimpse of the majestic fruit underneath the sunny lighting.  le citron will also, most likely, wearing a bright frock.  what nonsense my mind vomits. what a horrible sentence i have just created. revolting. what nonsense my mind exhales.  i suppose that's better, but less interesting.

-Pamplemousse

No comments: