Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Media confuses Me

I want to play in a band with a crazy name
like Galactic Minivan or Bad Words
or cOOL pOTATOES or Sauce
(The woman in the black leather skirt
was never told to dress modestly
by someone who loved her.) 

I want to be dirt poor
so I can see people under the skin.
That being said
I don't want to see their real missing skin
because dirt poor means desperate.

I want to be rich and famous
from the privacy of my own home
Everyone should love me already.

This catharsis is a severe imbalance. 
Someone important called it a spirit deficit.
The television switches from a concert in LA or New York
or somewhere else too far to walk
to a commercial about Fancy Feed Dog Food (with Vegetables! for your Carnivorous Mammals!)
I want to eat dog food. 

I really really really want to eat dog food. 


Citron

No comments: