Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Expellation of cerebreal mucus

Sleep is such an inconvenient thing. Oh to be immune to such a disease. Have you ever thought about how horrible sleep really is? Necessary for life and happiness, it is a giant vaccuum that sucks away half of your life. People want super powers such as invisibility, X-ray vision, the ability to fly. But, what I would give, to be able to live happily sans sleep. At night, in the seclusion of my room, not interrupted or bothered to be able to do whatever pleased me. This would be the perfect setting to write a book, better than jail,citron. All by myself, with vampire weekend playing in the background, sprawled out on my bed in gingham pajamas, writing leagues and leagues of pages. All this in an idyllic world.

-Pamplemousse

No comments: