Saturday, December 31, 2011

teal

i took an online test for fun.
huddled up in my cave
dying of boredom.

what color are you?
was the name of the quiz.
"now what does that even mean"
i asked myself.

the color of my personality?
color? what is color?
merely a concentration of light waves.
they have an aura i suppose.

i answered many stupid questions,
which adjective best describes you?
are you a morning person?
what animal most closely relates to who you are?

i answered honestly.
i began to wonder.

if my personality can have a color, what else can?
can voices generate the image of color?
can music indicate a predominant hue?

yes. in my opinion.

and then i wondered about myself.
is my soul patterned with illuminated yellow?
darkened and burdened with a black, purple or blue?
is it a passionate red lion?

and then the little box appeared displaying the results.

mysterious teal.

am i flattered or annoyed

-Pamplemousse

No comments: